When considering the Canadian market, it’s natural to think of the two official languages: English and Canadian French. What you may not realize, however, is that one in four Canadians speak an alternate mother tongue.
The top seven languages spoken in Canada after English and French are Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, Arabic and Italian. However, how these languages break out differs by province. Having a professional firm on your side to help you navigate these nuances can be invaluable.
- Market research and insight into your target market
- Translation and transcreation services to adapt your marketing content
- Exceptional quality translations by in-market translators and robust quality control processes
- Online project management tools to manage your translation jobs
- A team of in-house language specialists with expertise reaching these demographics.