Are you a language expert or simply an expert in your field? We want to hear from you!
We are always looking for new talent. Our goal is to find the right person for the right role, at LAT or on behalf of our clients.
Are you a language expert? With a solid network of language professionals working in over 40 industries around the world, we are always looking for talented, experienced language specialists who want to broaden their background, focus on a segmented market, or simply demonstrate their clean, polished and professional writing or translation skills.
Are you an expert in another field? Our clients want the very best, and are looking for the individual who always offers more than what is expected. If you are the one that people turn to when something needs to get done and have a positive can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Chinese Digital Marketing Specialist (Full Time/Part Time)
Description: The primary role of the Chinese Digital Marketing Specialist is to develop a comprehensive social media strategy to help LAT reach Chinese demographics locally, and abroad. We are looking for an individual skilled in social media marketing to connect, engage and promote brand awareness on behalf of our clients. The right candidate will have experience with Facebook, Twitter, WeChat and Weibo advertising & campaigns, and a solid knowledge of emerging Chinese social media technology & trends.
- Develop content strategies as well as campaigns to help clients raise online brand awareness
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reports
- Conduct market research to seek potential marketing opportunities
- Work with clients to explore and identify ways to integrate Chinese social media into business strategies
- Learn and understand emerging trends and technologies within the Chinese market and communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- Manage clients’ accounts, including scheduling and account promotion
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Deep understanding of Chinese social media and fully aware of the latest hot topics
- Excellent presentation skills in client/project meetings
- Solid understanding of SEO on Google
- Experience with WeChat/Weibo KOL advertising and campaign planning
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for social media platforms
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and budgets and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university, 1-3 years’ experience in copywriting, advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of graphic design suite would be an asset
- Familiarity with search optimisation on Baidu and other search engines
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com