Are you a language expert or simply an expert in your field? We want to hear from you!
We are always looking for new talent. Our goal is to find the right person for the right role, at LAT or on behalf of our clients.
Are you a language expert? With a solid network of language professionals working in over 40 industries around the world, we are always looking for talented, experienced language specialists who want to broaden their background, focus on a segmented market, or simply demonstrate their clean, polished and professional writing or translation skills.
Are you an expert in another field? Our clients want the very best, and are looking for the individual who always offers more than what is expected. If you are the one that people turn to when something needs to get done and have a positive can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Social Media Marketer/Content Manager (Full Time)
Description: Working from our Vancouver office, the primary role of the Social Media Marketer/Content Manager is to support the growth of the company with an inbound marketing approach – researching and writing content that addresses the needs and questions of our clients. Responsibilities also include managing the company’s website content, marketing materials, newsletters, press releases and marketing campaigns. Additionally, the Communications Manager will be responsible for LAT’s English social media engagement across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn, while also collaborating with other team members who provide similar support for other platforms in other languages. The Social Media Marketer/Content Manager will aim to increase sales and brand awareness through a comprehensive communications strategy involving social media engagement, top quality website content, and SEO optimization. Other aspects of this position include organizing Meetups, webinars, and presentations, and monitoring noteworthy cultural events in Vancouver and Toronto.
- Create and manage a content calendar:
- Create a comprehensive content strategy to gain more LAT clients and brand recognition
- Schedule blog postings, a quarterly newsletter, monthly resources (white papers, demographic reports, templates, etc.), and other digital content as necessary
- Create blog postings, newsletters, resources, and other digital content
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest information in digital marketing, SEO, content creation, and multilingual translation
- Assign content projects to relevant team members with clear deadlines and expectations
- Approve all English marketing material for publication
- Assist team members with website maintenance:
- Collect, review, and analyze analytics (leads, traffic, etc.)
- Monitor and adjust content for SEO
- Update website content regularly
- Edit content errors and assist our website team with bug fixes
Social Media Marketing:
- Manage social media accounts:
- Create a comprehensive social media marketing strategy to reach and generate LAT clients
- Schedule social media content across various platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Create and source interesting, relevant content that is catered to each platform
- Grow and engage LAT’s follower base by interacting with other users
- Assist coordinators responsible for marketing in other languages/platforms
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and platforms
- Plan online and offline events
- Assist team members with client projects as necessary
- Experience with creating and identifying quality content for social media feeds
- Experience with creating engaging web content, including blogs, resources, web pages, and case studies
- Creativity with content development
- Simple, friendly, and professional writing tone and style
- Eye for detail (particularly when editing/proofreading)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English
- Strong understanding of the functionality, usage, and nuances of popular English social media platforms
- Strong grasp of social media marketing strategies and SEO optimization
- Demonstrated passion for multiculturalism
- Good knowledge of online tools (HootSuite, WordPress, etc)
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Knowledge of design and video editing
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of French and the ability to manage French social media networks as well would be a strong asset
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Vancouver, BC
- September 1st, 2019
- August 10th, 2019
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Job No. LAT-190801 in the email subject line.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Your application will be treated with confidentiality and within equal opportunity principles.